This grazing board is an ode to traditional Jamaican foods and ingredients, it brings together Jamaica's new artisans with some of Jamaica's oldest handmade treats and all local fruits and condiments. False Banana, Red Maroon, Half and Half and Jamaican Jack shine on this board among locally made chocolates and gizzada cakes (coconut filled tarts).
- Prep Time : 30 min | Assembly Time : 20 min. | Total Time : 50 min. | Serves: 10-15
1/2 lb or 227 g Jamaican Jack
1/2 lb or 227 g Half & Half
1/2 lb or 227 g Red Maroon
2 wheels (339 g) False Banana
1 ea. Belcour Preserves Guava Jam
Local, seasonal fruits
2 ea. gizzadas
Dried orange slices
Prep & assembly:
- Cut cheeses into desirable shapes and sizes.
- Sauté almonds in olive oil and add salt to taste.
- Slice fruit into desirable shapes and sizes.
- Slice and lightly toast rosemary bread.
- Assemble the above on large cheese board or small picnic table with jam and garnishes.